Tuesday, November 27, 2007

why, again?

Back to work today. Not really sure how I feel about it right now. Depressed. Uncertain. Run down. Cornered. And as always, rushed. The workload is what's really getting to me (and my workload is easy compared to many). I've been told that I'm too hard on myself and that is probably true.

I hope that it gets easier. If it doesn't, unless I miraculously get tougher, I don't know how long I can keep up. And I'm at a 'good' school.

Nevermind. This too shall pass.

2 comments:

Leigh C. said...

((((((hugs)))))) to you.

Be well, madame. And give yourself a break. Truly.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't do it if my life depended on it. I've raised three sons (one with some pretty significant special needs) and coached 18U baseball (half my team from alternative school = diagnoses) and I couldn't prepare lesson plans, teach school all day, grade papers, and deal with admin/parents. It's a very hard job, maybe even a calling.

What Leigh said too.